Get Your Food license (FSSAI) Now
Start your journey towards food business success today by unlocking the door with an FSSAI license! With this vital certification in hand, you can take your business to new heights of achievement and recognition. Don’t wait any longer to get started – take the first step now and see the benefits for yourself!
Get your FSSAI license done now with our experts!
Get Free Expert Consultation
The FSSAI Registration Procedure
Book and Appointment
Reach out to our expert at Certifications Bay on our website
Resolve All Your Queries
Get your queries resolved quickly and efficiently. Simply provide the required documents and we'll take care of the rest without any delay.
Our team assist you with the necessary formalities and file your FSSAI application on your behalf for a hassle-free experience.
FSSAI Certificate Benefits
Who Need to Obtain the FSSAI License
Canteen/ Restaurant/ Dhaba
Manufacturer/ Food Processor
Distributor/ Wholesaler/ Supplier
Types of FSSAI License
The FSSAI certificate is categorized into three types based on the business’s turnover:
FSSAI FoSCos Basic License:
A business with a turnover below 12 lakhs requires an FSSAI basic license. As the business’s turnover increases beyond 12 lakhs, the basic registration needs to upgrade to the state license. It is an intermediate-level license that is typically obtained by small businesses or startups.
FSSAI FoSCos State License:
A business with a turnover between 12 lakhs and 20 crores needs to obtain a State license. The FSSAI State license is also required by small to medium businesses, retailers, restaurant marketers, storage units, distributors, and others.
FSSAI FoSCos Central License:
FSSAI Central license is mandatory for businesses with a turnover of above 20 crores. In addition, importers, manufacturers, operators in the Central government, airports, seaports, railways, and others need to acquire this license.
The cost of obtaining these licenses may vary depending on various factors, but the validity of the licenses is between 1 to 5 years.
FSSAI Certificate Documents | Food License Required Documents
As mentioned above, there are three types of FSSAI licenses that require different documents to obtain the license
- Passport size picture of an authorized person (latest).
- Address proof of the authorized person.
- Address and name of the business.
- Details of the nature of the business.
- Declaration form from the FSSAI.
- Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, etc as identity proof.
- Details of nature of business.
- If rented, then you are required to submit the rental agreement of the business premises.
- You are required to submit the government registration certificate (if any) such as Company Incorporation Certificate, Trade license, Partnership Deed, Firm Registration, GST Registration number, etc.
- If a business premises is a partnership firm or private limited company, you are required to submit the MoA (Memorandum of Association) and AOA (Article of Association) or Partnership Deed.
- Submitting the Trade license, Corporation license, Municipality License, Shop, and Establishment Registration is required mandatorily (any one).
- FSSAI declaration form.
Documents required for manufacturing or repacker category,
- The layout of the plant.
- Pictures of manufacturing units.
- In the company, letterhead submits the details of the products.
- Details of the machinery which are used for production on the letterhead of the company.
- For identity proof, you are required to submit the Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- You are required to submit the rental agreement if the business premises is on rent.
- You are required to submit any government registration certificates such as Company Incorporation Certificate, Partnership Deed, Firm Registration, Trade License, GST Registration Number, or Shop and Establishment Registration.
- If you are operating a partnership firm or private limited company, you are required to submit MoA and AoA or Partnership Deed.
- Authority letter from the company stating that the concerned person is sanctioned to file the FSSAI application.
- In the case of the manufacturer, you need to submit the list of food categories which the manufacturer wants to manufacture.
- For the category of import and export IE code (Import Export Code) is mandatory to submit.
Documents required for manufacturing category,
- Pictures of the manufacturing unit.
- Details of the product along with plant layout.
- Details of machinery which are used for production on the letterhead of the company.
- The water test report is mandatory to submit in case your business is dealing in a mineral water plant.
How to Get FSSAI Certificate
Book and Appointment
Consultancy fee payment by Client ( Your Payment is 100% Secure)
Get Call back form our experts to collect required detail and OTP if Required
Application Filling by our Experts
Payment of Government Fee by the client
Certificate Issued by Government on Client Email
We pride ourselves in delivering top-notch compliance and registration services to our clients. Our team of experts ensures seamless coordination with FSSAI officials to meet all FSSAI license requirements and provide satisfactory results. We are committed to understanding the FSSAI certification procedure, taking care of all necessary food license documents, ensuring FSSAI compliance, and more. With our support, you can obtain a food certificate in India without any hassle. Contact us now to get started.