Get Your Business GST-Ready with Hassle-Free GST Registration Services
At Certifications Bay, we prioritize reliability, adaptability, and transparency to simplify the GST registration and certification process for our clients. Our experts keep you informed throughout and ensure a seamless experience. Contact us now for immediate GST registration services.
Get Free Expert Consultation
Advatages of GST Registration
Documents For GST Registration Online
To obtain the GST certificate, businesses such as private limited companies, limited liability partnerships, one-person companies, etc. need to provide various documents.
Here is a list of general documents for online GST registration/certificate that are required to be submitted:
- Identity proof of the proprietor such as PAN, Aadhar card, Driving license, etc.
- Address proof, it could be electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- LLP PAN card.
- Identity proof of partners.
- Address proof of partners.
- LLP agreement.
- Identity proof of the directors such as Passport, PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, etc.
- Address proof of the directors such as electricity bill, bank statement, telephone bill, etc.
- PAN Card & COI of the company.
- Article of Association (AOA) of the company.
- Memorandum of Association (MoA) of the company.
- A copy of board resolution authorizing to apply for GST Registration signed by all the directors.
The Process of GST Registration Online
- Generate login credentials for GST registration by creating a profile under the “New Registration” option on the official GST portal.
- TRN number generated after GST registration.
- After the generation of TRN number, the required information and documents for GST registration online can be submitted.
- The application can be submitted using either the E-signed method, Electronic Verification Code, or Digital Signature Certificate (in the case of company registration).
- ARN number is generated after submitting the GST registration application, which can be used to track the application status.
Note that the GST process must be completed within 15 consecutive days of obtaining the TRN.
The process of GST registration/ GST certificate process can be perplexing and tedious, yet necessary to complete to avoid penalties. A GST registration consultant can provide great help and guidance throughout the process of GST registration certificate or submitting documents for GST registration online.
Certifications Bay is a Delhi-NCR based compliance service provider that guarantees prompt and high-quality services from our knowledgeable GST registration consultant.
Therefore, our GST certificate services/ GST check online services are unmatched and unparalleled.
The Role We Play in GST Registration
- We provide complete assistance with the GST registration process through our experienced consultants.
Our GST registration consultant will assist you with documentation to prevent inaccuracies and ensure that you have the necessary documents for GST registration when they are needed.
Our GST registration consultant will monitor your GST registration process online to ensure convenience on your end.
Our GST certificate consultants will keep you informed and provide proper follow-ups to ensure a hassle-free process.
If you have any queries regarding GST certificate or GST registration check or GST Check Online, our GST registration consultant will provide you with the most satisfactory solutions.
How to Do GST Verification | GST Check Online | GST Registration Status
To check the GST registration status or do GST verification, you can follow these 4 steps:
The process of GST Check Online or GST Verification involves four steps and can be completed quickly using just a PAN card and GSTIN number. The purpose of GST Verification is to check the active status of a company with a GST certificate, the services provided by the company, and whether the company has filed tax returns or not.
It is worth noting that GST Verification is not a comprehensive process, and only basic information is obtained through it. The required documents for GST registration status check are PAN card or GSTIN number, and the detailed information obtained through GST registration check or GST Verification is public.
GST registration is a challenging process that requires professional assistance to avoid penalties. At our company, we understand the needs of our clients and provide exemplary services to complete the GST registration certificate process successfully.
Our GST registration consultant offers prompt and high-standard services at a reasonable cost, ensuring convenience for our clients. Contact us for expert assistance with GST registration check, GST Check Online, and GST registration certificate.
Our GST registration consultant will guide you through the process, from understanding document requirements to obtaining the GST registration certificate.